Unit 2 Discussion 1 Using Descriptive Statistics
For this discussion:
• Discuss your previous experience with descriptive statistics. For example, you have probably
encountered descriptive statistics in an undergraduate course and in journal articles.
• Analyze the strengths and limitations of descriptive statistics.
• Finally, discuss how you might use descriptive statistics in your professional or academic future.
• Remember to cite your supporting references.
Unit 2 Study 1- Readings
Use your Warner text, Applied Statistics: From Bivariate Through Multivariate Techniques , to complete
• Read Chapter 2, “Basic Statistics, Sampling Error, and Confidence Intervals,” pages 41–80. This
reading addresses the following topics:
◦ Sample mean ( M).
◦ Sum of squared deviations ( SS).
◦ Sample variance ( s2).
◦ Sample standard deviation ( s).
◦ Sample standard error ( SE).
◦ Confidence intervals (CIs).
• Read Chapter 4, “Preliminary Data Screening” pages 125–184. This reading addresses the following
◦ Problems in real data.
◦ Identification of errors and inconsistencies.
◦ Missing values.
◦ Data screening for individual variables.
◦ Data screening for bivariate analysis.
◦ Data transformations.
◦ Reporting preliminary data screening.
SOE Learners – Suggested Readings
Young, J. R., Young, J. L., & Hamilton, C. (2014). The use of confidence intervals as a meta-analytic lens to
summarize the effects of teacher education technology courses on preservice teacher TPACK. Journal
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
EssayBrill has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At EssayBrill, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.