RESUME AND LETTER OF APPLICATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT SEPARATELY AS INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
You may or may not already have a resume. If you have a resume, your job is to polish and update it. If you do not have a resume, then your job is to create one. Even though there are two main types of resumes (chronological and functional), I prefer that you use the chronological approach as it is the most advantageous for new graduates.
Todayâs job market for college professionals is perhaps more competitive than it has ever been. Jobs are posted and filled at such a rapid rate that it is important to always be prepared. This assignment is about being prepared for a job opportunity when it arises.
1. Read the chapter information on creating a resume
2. Use a word processing software to create your chronological resume
3. Include each section per the material listed in your text
4. Use the examples in the text to guide you
5. Turn in your Resume in the appropriate eCampus portal
Instructions: Letter of Application
1. Read the section in our textbook that relates to writing effective application letters
2. Locate a job posting from any website (but it must relate to your field of study). There are a number of job search engines in your text.
3. Use a letterhead template from Word to draft your application (cover) letter
4. Adhere to the basic pattern of an application letter
5. Make certain that your letter of application matches the qualifications and requirements of the job posting that you possess (one way to accomplish this is to highlight key terms in the post and make certain you have used them in your letter)
6. Turn in your letter of application in the appropriate eCampus portal
Rubric: ResumeâI will be looking for the following assessed at 20 pts each:
1. Style (chronological and no more than 2 pages; although, a single page is preferred)
2. Design and Alignment (clean with sufficient white-space)
3. Inclusions (those items listed on page 320 of your text)
4. Grammar/Usage/Mechanics (no one will take a second look at a resume with these errors)
5. Your related work experience begins with verb phrases (listed in your text)
Rubric: Letter of ApplicationâI will be looking for the following assessed at 20 pts each:
1. Content (Is the information provided appropriate to the job posting)
2. Organization (follow the pattern on page 332 of your text. There are two excellent examples with annotations on pages 336 and 337 of your text. Only 1 page.)
3. Design (clean with sufficient white-space)
4. Style (conveys a sense of your own personality and your interest in the job)
5. Grammar/Usage/Mechanics (same as above)
Tip: follow the check list on page 339 of your text for revising and proofreading the Resume and Letter
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
EssayBrill has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At EssayBrill, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.