Please read the attached article (“It’s Good Enough For Me”) and then respond, in essay format, to the questions below. Your paper should demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Chapter 3 (Segmentation), Chapter 5 (Personality), Chapter 6 (Perception), Chapter 7 (Learning), and Chapter 9 (Communication) as well as any other concepts discussed this semester.
1. After reading this article, in your opinion, is micromarketing (or niche segmenting) in the children’s television show domain an effective use of target marketing? Why or why not?
2. After reading this article, in your opinion, is micromarketing in the children’s television show domain ethical? Why or why not?
3. From a learning perspective, how do these current child-focused television shows utilize the principles of classical conditioning, instrumental conditioning, and observational learning, respectively? Provide a specific example from the article of each. Be sure to explain how the example represents the instrumental conditioning or observational learning.
4. As noted in the article, “…what really unifies these shows is how strongly their satisfactions echo those of legal procedurals.” The author draws parallels between adult shows like “Law & Order,” “The Shield,” and “Dexter” and current children’s shows like “Wonder Pets,” “Yo Gabba Gabba,” “Ni Hao, Kai-Lan,” and “Phineas and Ferb” in that their plot line is linear. What can these current child-focused television shows teach children about the communication process? Describe and provide an example using a communication model discussed in Chapter 9.
5. Describe how current children’s television shows (again, using one of the shows mentioned in “It’s Good Enough For Me” or another one) can teach children to avoid irrational decisions by highlighting the role of perception (i.e., selection, organization, and perception) in decision-making. You can provide an example of plot line (real or make believe) that demonstrates how effective perception can lead to the avoidance of irrational decisions.
§The body of the paper should be approximately 5-6 (double-spaced) pages in length. Use APA style.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
EssayBrill has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At EssayBrill, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.