Complete a sample interview – Quinncia
It’s time to put your skills to the test!
UMUC uses interactive software to help you practice your interviewing skills. First, you will select the type of interview that you would like to practice. Second, you’ll have a chance to review every question that will be asked of you. Make sure that you incorporate all of the readings and videos from this week as you prepare. You won’t apply for a specific job, this exercise is meant to give you a place to practice interviewing and receive feedback from the instructor.
Create a Quinncia account by going directly to https://quinncia.io/. (You can also access this tool via CareerQuest under “Tools” then selecting the “Quinncia” menu)
You will arrive at the Quinncia homepage. Click “on the “GET STARTED” button or, click on the “STUDENTS” tab at the top.
1. Upload your resume in PDF format only. Answer all asterisked (*) mandatory fields. Enter your name, location, and school-URL. UMUC uses single sign-on (SSO), you do not need to enter your email address; our system will automatically verify you.
2. Confirm your education history and major. To choose from the available options just click on the arrow in the “DEGREE” and “MAJOR” boxes.
3. You will also have the option to additional degrees. Click on “ADD ANOTHER DEGREE,” and another blank line will appear.
4. Enter your work experience, including internships.
5. Specify your desired industry.
6. Review your profile to ensure all required fields are completed.
7. Schedule your interview. Choose a convenient date and time for your interview. Select a Time with the slider (on the right), and click on a date (within the calendar).View your appointment date & Time beside the “SCHEDULE MY INTERVIEW” button. When you’re all set, click on “SCHEDULE MY INTERVIEW.”
8. After you schedule your interview, you’ll see a conﬁrmation page that states your name, email, location, and interview date & time. Before you take your interview, we recommend that you click on “ANSWER A FEW PRACTICE QUESTIONS” to get comfortable. This practice helps you prepare for the interview—and get to know Quinn, your interviewer. Also, ensure you view the video and read the interview tips PDF to ready yourself. The checklist on this page oﬀers key tips, too!
9. View your confirmation email. You will get an email confirming your appointment, along with a link to practice an unrecorded interview, which you can do anytime. Remember to use Chrome or Firefox to take your interview.
10. Click on the Start Interview button. This is your interview link. You will arrive at the interview page. Click “SHARE” to add your microphone and camera to the interview. Check and adjust your camera, microphone, and speakers. If everything looks good, then click on “BEGIN INTERVIEW.”
11. To move onto the next question (and not leave empty time in your interview!), click “NEXT QUESTION.” If you’ve been on a question for less than 10 seconds, you won’t be able to move on. Once you finish a question, you won’t be able to go back. Upon completion, click “FINISH INTERVIEW.”
12. Retake your interview or submit for feedback and grade. If you would like to retake your interview just click on “RETAKE INTERVIEW” to instantly give another one—or schedule another date and time. If you’re happy with the interview then click “I’D LIKE FEEDBACK.”
13. Take a screenshot of your interview screen in Quinncia and post it in your ASSIGNMENT FOLDER (Interview Assignment – Quinncia)
14. Once you have completed your interview you will receive an email from Quinncia notifying you to view the interview feedback from Quinncia. Click the “View Interview Feedback” link/button in the email.
15. Once you have viewed your interview you must share your interview with your instructor. From the top banner select “Share Profile.” An email template will pop up with a pre-populated message. You should enter your faculty member’s email address and send it to him/her.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
EssayBrill has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At EssayBrill, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.