Finish this part, i will give u my mail and feedback
Analysis Paper Outline:
A. Briefly describe what led to your dissatisfaction.
B. Identify which factor most influenced your judgment of service quality (i.e., outcome quality, interaction quality, or physical environment quality). Briefly explain your thinking.
C. Identify the Provider Gap in the Gaps Model of Service Quality that you think was most likely to have resulted in your dissatisfaction. Briefly explain your thinking.
D. Identify which two service quality dimensions you think are key for the average customer purchasing that specific service. Briefly explain your thinking.
E. Discuss what you wanted the organization to do in response to your complaint.
F. State how quickly you expected the organization to respond to your complaint.
A. If the organization did respond, the student should:
B. If the organization did not respond, the student should:
1. Describe the organization’s response.
2. Discuss the adequacy of the organization’s response (in your opinion as a consumer).
3. Provide three reasons why you believe they responded in the manner they did.
4. Discuss what the organization could have done better to delight you.
1. Begin this section by explicitly stating that there was no response of any kind.
2. Discuss at least three realistic reasons why you think you did not receive a response. (Reasons that make their lack of a response your fault, like a wrong address, or an intermediary’s fault – i.e., mailman didn’t deliver the letter – are unacceptable.)
3. Write a professional letter to yourself (on behalf of the organization) containing an appropriate response that addresses what you think the organization should have done. This letter should be formatted using a business letter format and be included in the Appendix of this assignment.
4. Discuss why the letter you wrote on behalf of the organization would be an adequate response. (Note: What they should have done may not be exactly what you expected or wanted them to do.)
A. Visit the Better Business Bureau online at https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-com… . Discuss how you think that registering your complaint online with an organization like the BBBonline might have influenced the organization’s response (i.e., what difference do you think it would have made if you had done so?)
B. Discuss how you feel toward the organization now that you have seen their response to your complaint (or lack thereof) and how it will impact your use of their services again in the future.
C. “The customer who complains is the organization’s friend.” Discuss your perspective on this statement in general (not in the context of this specific experience). Discuss what you think the organization’s perspective on this statement is, based on the behavior they exhibited.
D. Discuss what you have learned from this specific complaint experience about yourself and about complaining to organizations in general.
E. Discuss how you can you apply what you have learned in your future in the business world.
A. A copy of the complaint letter you sent to the organization.
B. If received, a copy of the response from the organization (i.e., response by letter, e-mail, telephone, or any other form), if any.
C. If received, a brief description of anything else the organization provided you as a result of your complaint (i.e., gift certificate, company materials).
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
EssayBrill has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At EssayBrill, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.